July 24, 2009

~sLEepy daY~ @.@

2day i wake up about 10am...
WaH!!!my backbone like have a big "magnet"stick me vf the bed..
I almost dunwan wake up ad..bt i promise my housemate wan bring him go cut his
"rumput hair".haha~

After cut hair, go out 1 more time to fecth my roommate go Melaka Central to take bus back segamat....


U see..he so exited want go bck celebrate his fren birthday...
"Once of the black goat in the group of white goats"..
`Paiseh ye', tis is our housemate secret.hehe..



After tat, i back campus becoz 4.30pm have my favorite progamming class...when reach the class, juz know FFK by ECP lec...walao, waste my gold time 4 sleep...haiz..
2day, no only me sleepy in class..haha...i have "bukti kukuh"



u go jcard day le??? haha...


Nw i very exited 4 my interview 2molo.. So nw wan go read some information about IMD
Hope me 2molo can get it la..hehe

IMD I'm coming....C u 2molo...




No comments:

Post a Comment